We now stock the new Monarch Midi Water Softener that includes FreeFlow Valve Technology.
For families of 4-7 people in hard water areas or 4-5 people in very hard water areas, family size is based on allowing 160 litres per person per day (35 gallons)
What are the advantages of the New FreeFlow Water Softener?
- It has a higher flow rate than any other water softener in the UK - up to 83LPM
- The lowest pressure drops of any water softeners in the UK
- A Meter Control with proportional brining as standard - only regenerates the resin that has been used
- Unique Self Protect Program that:
1) Detects leaks in your plumbing system
2) Delays regeneration until 2am
3) Stores data in the event of a power cut
4 ) Initiates an additional regeneration if ever required
5 ) Learns and remembers your water usage patterns to make substantial savings on both salt and water use
- Interchangeable connections to suit even 28mm supplies - unique to Monarch
- It is a shorter and more compact model - reduced in height from 630mm down to an incredibly compact 585mm!
- Up to 57% salt saving over conventional softeners
There is something very special about a Monarch Water Softener, the secret lies in the resin.
It is the resin used that determines the quality of your soft water.Every model in the Monarch range uses a specially purified Food Grade Resin that guarantees you not only soft water, but soft water of the highest quality.
Whilst reliability is important, we believe space is also an important consideration and have endeavoured to produce a water softener as compact as possible. From the slide-on rear cover to the high capacity resin vessels, every Monarch softener has been built without compromise. Also comes complete with a 3.2m cable so you can install your softener a fair distance away from a mains point.
All our models are meter controlled, with the added features of a clock and our unique Self Protect Programme (SPP). They measure the water used and regenerate to individual household requirements. The intelligent chip and the clock ensures there is enough soft water available to delay the regeneration until 2am*, a time when little, if any, water is being used.
*Time can be changed to suit individual requirements.
Peace of Mind
European regulations state that a minimum 2 year guarantee should be provided. At Monarch we go much further. With the proven reliability of our water softeners, we give an additional 5 years guarantee totally free of charge - giving you now 7 years of total peace of mind. (Warranty is 7years parts and 2 year labour free of charge). Additional warranty is available at extra cost.
Monarch has been making water softeners for nearly 40 years and for the majority of them we have used the Autotrol control valve. This valve is arguably the most reliable there is with over 200,000 sold worldwide every year. Proven performance, reliability and efficiency supported by our 7 year guarantee, ensures that the Monarch Water Softener you choose is the ultimate water softener.
Imagine a water softener that features all of this...
- The highest flow rates of any softener available - up to 83 litres per minute
- Slide on rear cover that needs no additional head room to remove it, as compared to conventional lift off lids
- Easy push button set up takes a few seconds
- Unique Self Protect Programme that:
* Detects leaks in your plumbing system
* Delays regeneration until 2am
* Initiates an additional regeneration if ever required
* Stores data in the event of a power cut
* Learns and remembers your water usage patterns to make substantial savings on both salt and water use
* Safe low voltage electronics via plug-in transformer applied
* Meter Control with proportional brining as standard - only regenerates the resin that has been used
* Up to 57% salt saving over conventional softeners
* Food Grade Resin
* CE Approved
* WRAS Approved
* Suitable for 15, 22 and 28mm water supplies!
Your Monarch Water Softener is suitable for all types of plumbing systems. All models are supplied with an 15mm installation kit and flexible hoses to suit traditional plumbing systems, i.e. storage tanks in roof. However, for Combination boilers we recommend the use of Maxflow hoses and Pressurised systems the Pressurised Kit (PSK) is required.
In addition to the installation kit and flexible hoses, every Monarch softener includes a complimentary water test kit.
Solvent free Resin: 15 litres
Salt use per Regeneration: 1.0 - 1.9kg
Water Usage per Regeneration: 54lpr
Standard flow rate: 25/78 litres per minute
Dimensions HxWxD: 585mm x 275mm x 460mm
*"PSK Kit" when installing on a pressurised or a Megaflo system. Kit comes complete with hoses and valves.
*22mm "Maxflow Hi-flo Kit" Hoses for Combination Boilers.
*If you have a 28mm supply, you will need Monarchs "1" upgrade kit". This converts the connections on Monarch softeners to 1" male threads and also includes a pair of 1" flexible hoses. This is to be used with the "28mm fitting kit" which includes all the fittings to install the softener on a 28mm supply pipework.
This item has free delivery! terms