- Water Softener Salt
- Water Softener Salt Tablets 25kg
- Water Softener Salt Tablets 10kg
- Water Softener Salt Granules 25kg
- Water Softener Salt Granules 10kg
- Water Softener Block Salt
- Bulk Water Softener Salt Sales
- De-Icing Rock Salt
- Water Softeners
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Soft Water Benefits
- Which Type of Softener Salt should I use?
- A Guide To Water Softening
- Hard Water Areas in the UK
- How a Water Softener Works
- Salt for Swimming Pool Chlorine Generators
- Store Finder (Pay & Collect)
normally able to offer a quick turnaround of within a couple of days with some items available for next day delivery or same day collection.
Aquasol Water Softener Tablet Salt
Aquasol is the ideal compacted salt product for regeneration of domestic and smaller commercial water softeners. Aquasol is used and recommended by many of the UK’s leading manufacturers of water softeners.
- production conforms to ISO 9001:2000 ensuring consistent, high product quality.
- briquettes formed by roll-compacting pure dried vacuum salt extracted from food-grade feedstock, a clear mark of purity and quality.
- carefully controlled compacting process produces hard, porous briquettes which rapidly dissolve to premium quality brine.
- very low levels of organic and inorganic impurities minimise build-up of contaminants which can reduce softener efficiency.
Chemical Specification Typical
Assay as NaCl 99.75% 99.75%
Calcium mg/kg (Ca) 100.0 60.0
Magnesium mg/kg (Mg)1.0 0.3
Dimensions (mm) 23 x 19 x 10
Weight (gms) 6.6
Aquasol is available in 25 kg polythene bags, palletised as 1,225 kg (49 x 25 kg).
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA INFORMATION
CAS No. 7647-14-5 EINECS No. 231-598-3
Sodium Chloride 99.9 % minimum on dry basis
By weight 39.4% Sodium and 60.6% Chloride
Aquasol is treated with parts per million levels of a non-toxic anti-caking additive, sodium hexacyanoferrate (II) - E535
FIRST AID MEASURES
Inhalation - Remove patient to fresh air. Keep warm and at rest. Give drinks if desired.
Ingestion - Vomiting will probably occur. Provided the patient is conscious give plenty of liquid to drink. Obtain immediate medical attention especially if vomiting has not occurred.
Eye Contact - Irrigate with eyewash solution or water. If symptoms persist obtain medical help.
Skin Contact - Wash with plenty of water.
Material not listed in the “List of Dangerous Substances for Supply”
Material not listed in the “List of Dangerous Substances for Conveyance by Road”
If you require a granular salt ask for Granulite.