- Water Softener Salt
- Water Softener Salt Tablets 25kg
- Water Softener Salt Tablets 10kg
- Water Softener Salt Granules 25kg
- Water Softener Salt Granules 10kg
- Water Softener Block Salt
- Bulk Water Softener Salt Sales
- Pure Dried Vacuum Salt PDV
- De-Icing Salt
- Water Softeners
- Salt for Swimming Pool Chlorine Generators
- Store Finder (Pay & Collect)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Soft Water Benefits
- Which Type of Softener Salt should I use?
- A Guide To Water Softening
- Hard Water Areas in the UK
- How a Water Softener Works
Shop with confidence... what are our customers saying about us
normally able to offer a quick turnaround of within a couple of days with some items available for next day delivery or same day collection.
Granulite Water Softener Salt Granules
Glacia Granulite is a compacted salt product with granule sizes between 2 and 6 mm. It has been specifically developed for regeneration of domestic, commercial and industrial water softeners and can also be used in dishwashers. Glacia Granulite is used and recommended by many of the UK’s leading manufacturers of water softeners.
- production conforms to ISO 9001:2000 ensuring consistent, high product quality.
- granules formed by crushing and sieving compacted sheets of food-grade pure dried vacuum salt, a clear mark of purity and quality.
- large surface area and porosity ensures rapid dissolution to premium quality brine.
- very low levels of organic and inorganic impurities minimise build up of contaminants which can reduce softener efficiency.
Chemical Specification Typical
Assay as NaCl: 99.9% 99.9%
Calcium mg/kg as Ca: 25.0 12.0
Magnesium mg/kg as Mg: 1.0 0.3
Granule sizes: 2 - 6 mm
Bulk density g cm-3: 1.14
Granulite is available in 25 kg polythene bags, palletised as 1,225 kg (49 x 25 kg).
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA INFORMATION
CAS No. 7647-14-5 EINECS No. 231-598-3
Sodium Chloride 99.9 % minimum on dry basis
By weight 39.4% Sodium and 60.6% Chloride
Granulite is treated with parts per million levels of a non-toxic anti-caking additive, sodium hexacyanoferrate (II) - E535
FIRST AID MEASURES
Inhalation - Remove patient to fresh air. Keep warm and at rest. Give drinks if desired.
Ingestion - Vomiting will probably occur. Provided the patient is conscious give plenty of liquid to drink. Obtain immediate medical attention especially if vomiting has not occurred.
Eye Contact - Irrigate with eyewash solution or water. If symptoms persist obtain medical help.
Skin Contact - Wash with plenty of water.
Material not listed in the “List of Dangerous Substances for Supply”
Material not listed in the “List of Dangerous Substances for Conveyance by Road”
If you prefer a compacted briquette tablet salt, ask for Aquasol.